- Elementique Senior is compatible with most smartphones and tablets with Android 5.0 or higher
- Using a Gmail account is required
- Some differences may exist between your own device and the videos below. The logic of use remains the same
- A question remains concerning the use of Elementique Senior? A suggestion? Do not hesitate to contact us!
- Installation: How to install Elementique Senior? https://youtu.be/pbOrKOVD1nI
- Launcher : Elementique Senior replaces the home screen. Mishandling? Do not panic! Does your device not automatically use Elementique as your home screen? Here’s how to proceed!
- Other applications: After installing the home screen, download the other applications quickly by clicking on their “tile”
Currently, Elementique only uses the contacts of the selected GMAIL account.
We recommend that you use the contact copy tool provided by Google to copy the contacts from your SIM card to the GMail account of your choice.
You can import contacts saved on a SIM card into your Google account as follows:
- Insert the SIM card into your device.
- Make sure Google’s Contacts app is installed on your phone (available here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.contacts)
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Contacts app.
- At the top left, tap Menu > Settings > Import.
- Tap SIM card. If you have multiple accounts on your device, pick the account where you’d like to save the contacts (the one you selected in Elementique)
A new feature will allow the use of SIM card contacts: this feature will be available in a future version of Elementique (date not specified)
Weather forecast Settings
- Installation and configuration of the weather forecast:
Elementique Senior uses the “Chronus” application. Find the direct link to download this one via the “weather tile”
- Use weather forecast without geolocation. Adapt the size of characters: You want to use the weather forecast without activating the geolocation? Choose a fixed city! The text size of the weather forecast depends on the equipment, find out how to adapt it to your device
- Elementique Tip: Weather forecast does not appear? Have you chosen a city or specified “high-precision geolocation” as shown in the videos?
Simplified “ABCD” keyboard
- Where did the “S” go? Not always simple, this “QWERTY” keyboard… Looking for more ease? Thanks to “Anysoft keyboard” application, test our simplified keyboard: letters are sorted in alphabetical order
FAQ : Frequently asked questions
Press the application shortcut for 5 seconds seconds
The radio selected on the home screen is the last radio listened to
Refer to the “Installation guide” section above, “Launcher” section.
– The Elementique Senior user gives you his Gmail credentials
– With them, you log in to Google websites on your own device and can manage:
• contacts – https://contacts.google.com/
• applications – https://play.google.com/
• calendar – https://calendar.google.com/
• emails – https://mail.google.com/
This is only possible with the agreement of the person
Elementique Senior is available in English, French, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese and Russian. To change the language, change the default language of your device. Check out our video https://youtu.be/44wVB4Bedis
No: Elementique Senior is linked to the Gmail account of the person who bought the license. Do you change your device? Your license will be valid on your new device.
Only one license is required: you may use it on every Android device you own.
What if you dictate to your tablet or smartphone rather than using the keyboard? Here’s how to proceed https://youtu.be/swR3R5R1eBE
We are sorry that you are leaving us. Do not hesitate to send us your comments via email@example.com. Here is how to proceed
Elementique Senior is currently not compatible with Smart TV